Friday, December 21, 2012

First Read to understand it all!

Hi. To give all ya'll a run down on who I am I'll tell you a little about me.

I am nineteen years old of a female sex. I live in southern Georgia so occasionally I will say stupid words that aren't correct like ya'll and hun. I say hun alot -.- I am engaged to be married (which is also T.B.A. because we don't have the money for it cause we are poor mofo's). Sometimes I will curse. This blog is rated BAMFP for Be A Mature Fuckin Person. Don't like it? See that X up there? Click it.

This blog is going to be a bunch of RANDOM things going on in my life. I haven't blogged in.... God KNOWS how long. I enjoy it so I am starting it back up.

Stay tuned for C_R_A_Z_I_N_E_S_S_!

No comments:

Post a Comment